How do we receive our Priesthood Authority?
D&C 127:8 -
For I am about to restore many things to the earth, pertaining to the priesthood, saith the Lord of Hosts.
D&C 132:45 -
For
I have conferred upon you the keys and power of the priesthood, wherein
I restore all things, and make known unto you all things in due time.
"The Priesthood is real, and is a gift from God"
"What
a blessing it is to have the restored gospel on the earth today. What
an amazing thing it is to know the fullness of the gospel. Along with
the gospel being restored, so has the Lord's Priesthood been given back
to man. This same Priesthood has not only blessed my life, but I have
been an instrument in the Lord's hands to use it to bless others. What a
miraculous gift the Priesthood is for these latter days."
My Priesthood line of Authority
Peter, James and John
Joseph Smith and Oliver Cowdary
Three Witnesses
Brigham Young
Joseph F. Smith
Hyrum M. Smith
Henery H. Blood
Sterling W. Sill
Cecil W. Henke
Douglas C. Henke
Robert F. Henke



No comments:
Post a Comment