Hey, Mom and Dad, plus Family and Friends!

 I LOVE ALL OF YOU! 

I have been doing great! Ohio is a gorgeous place to be. even though there are no mountains there is plenty of trees and green stuff that you wouldn't even be able to see a mountain if you wanted to haha. 

I have a great trainer, he has been teaching me a lot. Elder Requilme, is from Chili and has a pretty strong accent, we get a long great. 

I'ts crazy how much it rains here as well as how much water can drop all at once!  =/ 

Oh... I was able to see Taylor when I got my trainer! We weren't able to talk long =( but I was able to give him a hug. It felt good to see someone that I knew. 

I have found out that the mail will take forever here... transfers are every 16 weeks. My trainer was telling me that I will probably stay in my area for the next 2-6 months. When I receive letters I will do my best to reply... I hope nobody will get mad or stop writing if I don't send a long letter. I'm planning on sending more of my actual experiences and mission life through email and have my parents (Mom and Dad) forward it to everyone. 

My first Sunday was a fast Sunday. The bishop wasn't there... but I was the first person to get up and bare a testimony... =) ... I love my new ward! We have a meal every night with a member. (which is good because we never have time to cook anything) 

Oh... guess what!! Do any of you remember how I didn't want to drive while serving? Well since my companion is from out of the states guess who drives... Me lol which was weird the first day. after the meeting and I was assigned my companion a member drove us to our apt.. and we dropped off my stuff then Elder Requilme handed me the keys and said lets get going =S I was "astonished" oh man... crazy day.) 

On my first Sunday. Elder Requilme and I went to check up on an investigator to see if he was still going to church later that day... On our way back from his house we crossed the road...we made it back into the car, after finding out that the investigator was gone. I pulled out of the curve and started driving... While driving I stared to smell something super gross... I asked my companion if it was from outside.. he said he thought so... a little later it seemed like the smell was worse... I pulled over because we had decided that we had stepped in something. I looked at my left shoe all was fine... My right shoe had a little something on it... While i was looking at my right shoe my companion started to say "ewww that's so nasty and gross"... all up my right leg and on my suit pants was this gooey slime stuff... it smelt horrible!!! Then my companion told me something sick... apparently he saw a dead squirrel outside of our car....we decided that I had accidentally stepped on it and that all that slime came from the squirrel bursting on me!  =(   So if anyone knows how to get the smell off... please... HELP ME!!  We haven't found a dry cleaners yet... =(

 Love, 

Elder Henke.