Monday,
March 11, 2013
Dear
Family and Friends,
Today
we had a p-day fun day for having 500 baptism last year! Half the mission got
together and the Mission President and Sister Nielsen and the AP’S had games to
play at a stake center. It was fun!
Also I got the cd cases!!!!! Thanks
mom!!! I love you!!!! and the silver quarter... idk …it was a gift for my
trainer from Chile and I was going to give it to him last week when I saw him
at a Zone meeting but they canceled it and moved it back a day… which was the
day his Mission ended and he went back home to Chile. So now I will need to mail it to him.... I
guess, we will see how this works out.
Also
please pray for Elder Birch!
His
uncle who he is super close to, had some part in his brain explode and is in Utah...
his uncle they said probably wont wake up… =(
I
would have never thought I would have grown to love my family so much as I
have.... =)
I
love all of you!
Bye
and love again.
Elder
Henke
No comments:
Post a Comment