Dear Mom , Dad,
Family and Friends,
Thank you for
the packages and Christmas presents =D I love you so much!
Man...... The
days just roll over to the next and everyday feels the same, when you are so
busy you lose track of time...
We are planning to
call home around 4:oo - 5:oo pm, our time, Christmas day. So I guess we will see what happens. I can’t
wait to hear from all of you!!!
Every week I come to a deeper conclusion that none of us can
fully understand how much Heavenly Father cares and loves us… =) I also have been really thinking of Alma....
I really want to be like him! Lately he has been my role model as well as the Prophet
Joseph Smith! They are awesome!
Here is something that really touched me last week, this is in
Moses: 7
33 And unto thy brethren have I said, and also given
commandment, that they should alove one
another, and that they
should choose me, their Father; but behold, they are without affection,
and they bhate their own blood;
37 But behold, their sins shall be upon the heads of their
fathers; Satan shall be their father, and misery shall be their doom; and the whole heavens shall weep over them, even all the
workmanship of mine hands; wherefore should not the heavens weep, seeing
these shall suffer?
I love my Heavenly Father and I know that he loves me!... =)
It hit me so hard when I read the part
where Heavenly Father talks so personally to his (us) children on earth and that
he or the heavens weep over us. It also goes to show how much love our
older brother, our Savior, Jesus Christ must have had... to come to this earth,
to give himself, as a ransom, for all of us... imperfect beings... so that we
can all come home to our Fathers mansions above.
Alma: 7
10 And behold, he shall be aborn of Mary, at bJerusalem which is the cland of our forefathers, she being a dvirgin, a precious and chosen vessel, who
shall be overshadowed and econceive by the power of the Holy Ghost, and
bring forth a son, yea, even the Son of God.
11 And he shall go forth, suffering
pains and aafflictions and btemptations of every kind; and this that the
word might be fulfilled which saith he will ctake upon him the pains and the sicknesses of
his people.
12 And he will take upon him adeath, that he may bloose the bands of death which bind his
people; and he will take upon him their infirmities, that his bowels may be
filled with mercy, according to the flesh, that he may know according to the
flesh how to csuccor his people according to their
infirmities.
13 Now the Spirit aknoweth all things; nevertheless the Son of
God suffereth according to the bflesh that he might ctake upon him the sins of his people, that he
might blot out their transgressions according to the power of his deliverance;
and now behold, this is the testimony which is in me.
This gospel that we can share with others is the gospel of
our Lords merciful arms; out stretched ready to embrace all!
Merry soon to be Christmas to all! I love you all so much =)

No comments:
Post a Comment