March 25th 2013
Dear
Family and Friends,
I am feeling the missionary spirit!!!! I feel so light and
good! =) It’s just a great feeling!!!
I have a new companion. His name is Elder Foster from
Iowa he has been out for 6 months - I was made senior companion and I
am now driving again.
My
new companion is pretty cool! He reminds me of Taylor....hahaha…by a lot!
I was asked to give a talk about Temple work and Temple
standard..... Man its hard not using a computer to write a talk. My companion let me read a Temple book that
he had... pretty much just a ton of Ensign Talks but I learned a lot about the Temple
from them.
I learned some neat things I never knew before…like the connection
between baptism for the dead by proxy and sacrificing animals in the time of Aaron…that
the principle is the same.
Thanks Mom… =)…that is such an awesome blessing to Celeste…
=)…wow.... that is so cool to hear! It helps to think we already knew a lot of
what we were going to go through before we came to the earth =) I was actually just
reading my Patriarchal
Blessing a little bit ago and it is a very special blessing.... its
weird though I don't feel like the more spiritual parts of my blessing will
happen here in the mission field.... I feel like more of it will be fulfilled after
I get married...... but it is a huge comfort… =)
I
love you Mom and Dad!!! Thank you so much!
I feel like Nephi being born of "Goodly Parents" … ;)
The
MTC camp was a great experience that really helped me… =) and thanks Dad for
sending me another mission experience.
I
love you!
Elder
Henke
This is the last day with Elder Birch and the Family we have been working with... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment